Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Clip 2 of 9 - Anger Mgt Live TV Interview with Dina A Das

Anger Management - Live TV Interview with Dina A. Das on Malaysian television NTV7's The Breakfast Show, 27 Jun 2005.

This Video Clip is Part TWO of 9 clips. Total interview time was 27 minutes.

There are many practical tips and insights on understanding anger and how to overcome the problem.

Anger is a very serious problem: in Malaysia alone, there is an average of one murder every three days just because of anger where arguments get out of control.

Stage One is - understand 'I am not my mind; I must not obey it blindly but realise I am its master - I must control it just as I must control my dog when I take it for a walk.'

Stage Two is - Conflict Resolution in Personal & Working Relationships - get to the root of why we are angry - learn to introspect, to cut off unnecessary relationships in our lives, and to communicate and make all our personal and working relationships healthy.

Powerpoint slides and other Files to help you cope with Anger will be automatically sent to you if you join Dina's online support group - just send a BLANK Email to:

angermgt-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home